Mr Ramanjeet Singh, PGCHE, Principal & Director
Raman has broad industry experience, with a particular focus on business development, student recruitment, course development & delivery, and e-learning solutions. His experience ranges from working in the education sector to the large global organisation in India, Asia and UK where he has successfully launched several brands and products in emerging markets and has proven ability to provide outstanding leadership as a senior manager at the board level. Raman's qualifications include
▪ MSc in Accounting and Finance, University of Northampton
▪ MBA, Graduate School of Business and Administration
▪ B.Sc. in Science, Khalsa College, Delhi University
▪ Pearson Ext Level 7 Dip in Strategic Management and Leadership,
▪ OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance,
▪ PGCHE in Higher Education from LIBF, (Formerly iFS University)
▪ HND in IT, NCC Education
▪ NCFE Level 2 certificate in IAG
▪ NCFE L3 Assessor Award
▪ NCFE L4 Internal Quality Assurance amongst other sector related qualifications.
Raman has been teaching for the past 11 years and has taught Level 3-7 courses from ATHE, NCFE, OTHM, OCR, and Pearson. Raman's responsibilities including providing leadership to the teaching team, enhancing the learning experience for learners, overseeing quality assurance processes at UK Versity, and awarding organisations relationships.