1. The learner has to pay the fees at the time of enrolment.
2. The fees include the course fees and the awarding body registration fees
3. All prices and course fees are listed in GBP (Sterling), and therefore we are not responsible for any exchange rate changes, nor any bank charges that arise from this or any other payments made to Courses 4 U Limited
4. Once payment is received and course have been delivered to the student’s login, or have been downloaded, refunds are not available
5. Refunds are only applicable if the courses or services are not as described. This does not affect your statutory rights
6. Access to modules and assessments is Limited to 1 (one) year, from the date on which the first assessment is attempted. In exceptional circumstances, this may be extended
7. Assessments can be re-sit as many times as required within the 1-year period as long payments have been cleared
8. The Course 4 U Limited material requires a correctly configured and functional internet data connection, both for the initial purchase and for the duration of you the study
9. Data charges may apply by your network provider depending on your individual tariff when you access the study material online via the C4U VLE. You are responsible for any such costs. We are unable to provide any warranties as to the levels of connectivity you will receive via your personal media device
Cancellation - Online Enrolments
Enrolments which are completed online, the distance selling regulations apply. Course 4 U Limited complies in full of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges)
If you are enrolled using a monthly or quarterly or any other instalment-based fee payment plan, no refund will be provided.
Once payment is received and course have been delivered to the student’s login, or have been downloaded, refunds are not available